Friday, July 3, 2009

MCVPER and Corporate Relations Manager Selected!

Dear all!

I was recently busy with the MCVPER selections, and I am extremely overjoyed to announce that we've completed our MC0809 team!

2 very outstanding individuals will be joining us on MC0809: the Groundbreakers . *Drumrolls* They are...
Gildas Yombi, Cameroon (MCVPER)
Genevieve Marett, Australia (Corporate Relations Manager)

I had a skype call with Gen earlier at about 2.30AM in Australia. She was trying hard to contain her excitement because her family was asleep and she didn't want to wake them up.

According to me, I am amused that our international MC nicks were uncannily similar. Gilda's was "Hello AIESEC Singapore, here I come!!!" and Gen's "AIESEC Singapore here I come!". I am proud of our international MC and I am absolutely delighted that they are thrilled too! :D

I will be updating this space to introduce them soon. In the meantime, you might want to try out connecting with them via facebook. :D

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Gs! Looking forward to more diversity in the team!
    To quote from the Pirates of the Caribbean, 'Welcome to Singapore!' See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeyyyyyy Singapore!Do you feel it, I am sure you feel my presence, I mean my soul and spirit are over there even if my body is still in Cameroon. AIESEC Singapore MOTDRI is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete